Monday, March 30, 2009

2SG make their film debut! Also, Steve is playing in New York City!

Hey all. I know it's been a long long time, but we just starred in a movie! We play a Punk Rock-style music band. Our friend Trevor wrote and directed it (and he plugged this blog at the end, so we figured we should actually start putting things here again). Sam hurt his foot but now he's okay I think!

My thing in New York is this Friday at 7:45pm at a brand new art space called Epoh Owl at 38 Marcy Avenue in Brooklyn. There is a little more information on my own one-person blog. I'd love to see you there, but would understand if you couldn't make it, but would first remind you of the modern miracle that is the Fung Wah bus.

You only get one life's worth of adventures, and Fung Wah sells them at a discount.

Love always,
Steve

1 comment:

Cynthia S. Keeley said...

So I finally watched the Gay Republican thing (at the urging of folks last night). Fantastic. You guys were hysterical. And slightly disturbing. But mostly hysterical.